Emerson Park Academy
Pro rata salary £8,677 - £9,155 per annum (includes holiday pay)
Emerson Park Academy
Part Time/Term Time
2 days per week during term time.
26/02/2021 at 14:18
Part time Fixed Term contract for 1 year
2 days per week x 39 weeks per year
Pay Scale 5 Points 12 - 15: Salary: £8,677 - £9,155 per annum (includes holiday pay)
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated, enthusiastic colleague with initiative to join our support team. The main purpose of the role is to drive the data culture forward within the school and coordinate the efficient flow of data driven information through the school in order to support the school’s vision and values.
You will be expected to support the Examinations Officer in accordance with the practices, procedures and requirements of the Academy.
Additional Responsibilities will also include:
- To deputise for the Admin Officer in charge of cover (in times of absence):
- Monitor and manage the staff absence line
- Inputting absence and managing the cover diary in SIMs
- Determine cover lesson requirements and allocate cover to required lessons
- Liaise with supply agencies and cover staff
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent ICT skills including Excel, word, mail merge and database management including knowledge of SIMS
- Experience of producing statistical analysis
- Willingness to successfully complete the range of training relevant to the post
- Experience of working within a school environment.
- Flexibility to work extra hours during the examination seasons and in the event of staff absence
We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff.
Emerson Park is a successful and oversubscribed 11-16 Secondary school in the London Borough of Havering. We are set in pleasant surroundings on the edge of the green belt with close proximity to both countryside and central London. We are fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportive parents and committed Governors and enthusiastic students. The academy has a traditional ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area.
Applications can be submitted online by visiting www.haveringschools.jobs and locating this vacancy. If you wish to discuss the position or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head’s PA, Mrs Beney.
Closing date for applications is 26th February 2021.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education Keeping Children Safe in Education (2021) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council.
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.