Newtons Primary School
Lowen Road, Rainham, Essex RM13 8QR
Telephone: 01708 558613 Fax: 01708 554650
Experienced Class Teacher
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Main Pay Scale points 3-6
Start Date: Required for September 2021
We are looking for an inspiring and talented KS2 teacher, committed to the highest standards of achievement for all.
If you can create magic in our classrooms, go the extra mile for our children, have bundles of energy, take a pro-active approach to support our children then we would love to hear from you. We want our children to thrive and our staff team will be supportive of you on your professional journey.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom teacher who can engage and enthuse all pupils
- Be passionate about supporting all groups of children in order to enhance the quality of their learning and raise pupil achievement
- Be a role model for aspirational and motivational practice
- Be flexible and work well as part of a team
- Have QTS and ideally in their 2nd or 3rd year of teaching
We can offer:
- A well resourced learning environment
- A supportive and welcoming staff team
- Polite, motivated and well behaved pupils
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A positive, engaged wider school community.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by telephoning the school office.
Please apply online.
Closing date: Monday 10th May at 12 noon
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.