Engayne Primary School – Teacher required for January 2022 (or before if available)
Engayne Primary School is a large, three-form entry vibrant school community where teachers want to teach and pupils want to learn. We are looking for an excellent class practitioner who believes that education is about teaching pupils to think, and who wants to make young people resilient, independent and excited about school life.
We want to appoint a teacher who:
- has a real of love of teaching, is excited by seeing pupils learn, and who has proven to be a consistently high-quality teacher with a record of success;
- wants to be creative and to fill pupils with a thirst for knowledge;
- be willing to be flexible with supporting groups and whole class teaching;
- thinks that every lesson in every subject counts, and;
- has high expectations of behaviour, effort and achievement.
At Engayne we:
- prioritise the professional development of staff;
- put children’s learning at the heart of everything we do;
- give teachers the freedom to innovate, and;
- have closely-knit year-group teams who support each other in every way.
You will want to see the school before you apply. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit which will be after 3:30pm.
Applications Close: 12pm Monday 27th September 2022
Position Start Date: 01/01/2022 or before if available
Employment Type: full time / fixed term 1st January 2022 (or before if available) until 31st August 2022
32.5 hours per week
Date of Interview: Friday 1st October 2021
Pay Spine: M3-6 (not open to ECT’s)
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.