EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Hacton Primary School
Essex RM12 6AU
Tel: 01708 443991
Headteacher: Mrs Emily Leslie
TEACHING ASSISTANT 1-1 SEN SUPPORT
Hours: 15 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 1/2 Spinal Point 1 -5 £7362 - £7906 per annum (£20658 - £22185 FTE) (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for an immediate start
Initially this post is for a period of ONE YEAR on a FIXED Term contract.
Hacton Primary School wish to appoint an experienced and high calibre teaching assistant to work in Key stage 1 on a one to one basis with a child with special educational needs. If you possess the following skills, Hacton Primary would like to hear from you:
- Has an NVQ 2 / 3 qualification in Primary Education and have at least Maths and Literacy GCSE
- at grade C or above.
- Has experience in working with Autistic children.
- Has experience in helping develop children’s speech and language.
- Has a calm, patient personality, who is highly organised and flexible.
- Someone who has the ability to engage and motivate pupils and can differentiate learning for SENs pupils where necessary.
- An enthusiastic, highly committed and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills and patience.
- Someone who is committed to working as a member of a team, and also shows initiative to work independently.
Hacton Primary School will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in an outstanding primary school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for future leadership responsibilities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) or the Teacher Pension Scheme (TPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About Hacton Primary School
“The school provides an outstanding education for all pupils.” Ofsted
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Debbie Grix, HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm Friday 22nd October 2021. Interviews are scheduled to be held week commencing 1st November 2021.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment, (01708-443991).
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.
For further information, please either ring the school office 01708-443991 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education Keeping Children Safe in Education (2021) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council.