Crowlands Primary School
Executive Headteacher: Mrs H.McClenaghan
Headteacher: Mrs S Clark
Teaching Assistant(s) required
Grade 1/2 Points 1 - 5
Hours: 32 hours per week for 39 weeks per year
Actual Salary: £15,741 - £16,905 p.a.
The Growing Together Federation are seeking to appoint an inspirational, hardworking, and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join Crowlands Primary School.
Teaching Assistants are used throughout the school and so you must be prepared to work from Nursery – Year 6 either in a classroom, small group or 1:1 with a pupil.
Hours: 8.30am-3.30pm with half hour lunch
The successful candidate must strongly believe in the values that make our school who we are.
- Celebrate each child’s individual talents and strengths which will enable them to make progress.
- Provide a happy school where children build confidence and enjoy learning.
- Promote kindness, co-operation and respect for all.
- Develop a curiosity in children that encourages them to discover and enjoy our world.
- Keep our pupils as children whilst preparing them for their next step.
- Be caring, approachable and have a positive outlook and ability to work in a calm manner.
- You must be flexible, punctual and able to deal with all matters in a fair and consistent manner.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 14th October 2021
Interviews will be : Friday 22nd October 2021
Unfortunately, we are unable to have visits to Crowlands Primary School at this time.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education Keeping Children Safe in Education (2021) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council.
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.