Gidea Park Primary
Main Scale Points 2 - 6
Gidea Park Primary School
Full Time hours per week.
26/11/2021 at 09:00
Gidea Park Primary School
Lodge Avenue, Romford, Essex RM2 5AJ
Telephone: 01708 743801
Headteacher: Miss Pav Sharma
Class Teacher Required January 2021
Hours: Full time
Salary: Main Scale 2-6
Contract: Fixed term required from January 2022 – August 2022 (possibly beyond)
At Gidea Park Primary, our motto ‘Achieving Excellence Together’ links to all that we do. We work as a highly effective team to develop resilient, respectful learners who understand the value of learning and strive to reach their goals. We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher who will make a positive contribution to our school community
- be an enthusiastic and reflective teacher with high expectations of pupil achievement
- have a wide range of behaviour management strategies
- have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- be able to enthuse and inspire children and contribute to a dynamic and dedicated team
- be versatile and flexible with a commitment to continuous professional development
- have an inclusive viewpoint with regard to all pupils in mainstream schools
We can offer you:
- a strong community ethos with staff who are friendly and work closely as a team
- a commitment to supporting continuous professional development
- staff who are recognised for their enthusiastic and innovative approach to teaching and learning
- well behaved children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
Gidea Park Primary is committed to safeguarding our pupils and staff. This post requires a criminal background check via the Disclosures Procedure.
Please contact the school office on 01708 743 801 or email on email@example.com if you have any questions or to make an appointment to visit the school.
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 26th November 2021
Interviews week beginning: Monday 29th November 2021
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education Keeping Children Safe in Education (2021) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council.
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.