Ardleigh Green Learning Federation
Ardleigh Green Road
Hours: 28.33 hours per week/39 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 1/2 points 1-5 £20,658 - £22,185 (pro rata £13,936 - £14,966)
Contract: Fixed Term
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our successful school to work with KS2 children. We are looking for someone who is willing to work with children with a range of abilities, including those with special educational needs. Applications are welcome from candidates with experience of working with KS1 or KS2 children and are qualified with NVQ level 2 or above.
The successful candiate will be:
- Proactive, well-organised and willing to work collaboratively with the class teacher and other colleagues
- Able to engage and enthuse pupils, encouraging independence in their learning
- Passionate about supporting all groups of children in order to enhance the quality of their learning and raise pupil achievement
- Flexible and work well as part of a team
- Confident in using ICT
We can offer:
- A well-resourced learning environment
- A friendly and enthusiastic staff team
-Polite and motivated pupils
-Support and commitment to continuing professional development
-A positive, engaged wider school community
Previous applicants need not apply. If you have any questions please contact the school office - email@example.com 01708 449362
Please apply online.
Closing Date: 29th November 2021 -12 noon.
Interview Date: TBC
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.