Hornchurch Academy Trust
Upminster Junior School
St. Mary’s Lane,
Tel: 01708 227320
Executive Headteacher: Miss Alison Edgcombe
A motivated and skilled Classroom Teacher is required from January 2022
Salary Band: Mainscale
Hours: Full Time
UJS can offer:
- Personal development & training
- A supportive, dedicated and hardworking team
- A secure and stimulating environment in which our children are happy.
- Active community of supportive parents, carers and volunteers.
- A strong and supportive Academy Trust
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils.
We wish to appoint:
- A highly motivated, skilled and enthusiastic classroom teacher.
- A teacher who can motivate and inspire our pupils to achieve their very best;
Please complete an application form online, no CV’s will be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Friday 3rd December 2021
Interviews: w/c Monday 6th December 2021
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education Keeping Children Safe in Education (2021) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council.
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.