Tel: 01708 225186
Head Teacher: Mrs N Sansom
Assistant Headteacher with SENCo Responsibility
Hours: Full time
Pay Scale: Leadership Pay Range L2-L6
Salary : £46,601 - £51,082
Contract : Temporary maternity cover
Start: 1st September 2022
Required from September 2022 – Maternity Cover
- Do you thrive on new challenges, showing emotional resilience and perseverance?
- Do you enjoy creative thinking and problem solving, working both independently and in a team?
- Do you have leadership experience, with a proven record of leading on school improvement?
- Do you have a passion for inclusion and the skills and knowledge to support teachers to effectively meet the needs of pupils with SEND and additional needs?
- Do you have strong communication skills and empathy, enabling you to build strong relationships with families, staff and outside agencies?
- Do you want to work in an environment where independence and ownership are encouraged?
- Do you reflect on your own practice, adapting your approach where necessary to achieve the desired outcome?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, then we would love you to join us at Branfil and help us to achieve our vision.
We are a friendly, busy, forward thinking three form entry school where we believe in developing the whole child in a secure and challenging environment. We warmly invite you to come and see us in action so you can decide whether you would like to be part of our exciting journey.
Please apply online.
Closing Date: 24th June 2022 - 12pm
Interview Date: 30th June 2022
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be offered a position subject to enhanced DBS check and references.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education Keeping Children Safe in Education (2021) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council.