Tel: 01708 225186
Head Teacher: Mrs N Sansom
Hours : 15 hours per week, 38 weeks per year (12.15pm - 3pm Monday to Friday)
Grade: 1/2 Point 1-5
Salary : £21,228 - £22,575 per annum (£7,386 - £7,865 pro rata)
Contract : Temp until 31/08/2023
Start: 1st September 2022
You will need to:
- love reading and have a good knowledge of children’s literature (or a willingness to learn);
- have lots of ideas for promoting reading for pleasure in our library;
- be able to produce creative, eye-catching displays relating to reading;
- be well organised with good interpersonal skills;
- work in partnership with children, staff and parents/carers;
- be able to work both individually and as part of a team, achieving high standards at all times.
We can offer:
- A welcoming, supportive and friendly staff;
- An exciting and well-resourced working environment;
- Enthusiastic and polite learners who value each other and the school;
- Parents and carers who recognise the commitment of staff;
- CPD tailored to your individual needs;
- Opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
Please apply online.
Closing Date: Tuesday 28th June 2022 - 12pm
Interview Date: Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th July 2022
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education Keeping Children Safe in Education (2021) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council.
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.