EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Hacton Primary School
Essex RM12 6AU
Tel: 01708 443991
Learning Support Assistant 1-1 SEN Support
Hours: 27.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 1/2 Spinal Point 1 -5. £13529 - £14529 per annum (£20,658- £22,185 FTE) (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for September 2022
Initially this post is for a period of ONE Year on a FIXED Term contract
Hacton Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced and high calibre Learning Support to work on a one- to- one basis with a child with SENs. The role is initially on a one- year fixed term contract.
We are looking to appoint someone who possesses the following skills:
- Has an NVQ 2 / 3 qualification in Primary Education and have at least Maths and Literacy GCSEat grade C or above
- Is an excellent team player
- Has a calm, patient personality, who is highly organised and flexible
- Someone who has previous experience of working with children with additional needs.
- Someone who has the ability to engage and motivate pupils and can differentiate learning for pupils with SENs where necessary
- An enthusiastic, highly committed and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills and patience
- Someone who is committed to working as a member of a team, and also shows initiative to work independently
Hacton Primary School will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in an outstanding primary school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working opportiunities
About Hacton Primary School
“The school provides an outstanding education for all pupils.”
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Yingqi Huang, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4pm on 1st July 2022. Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 11th July 2022.
Please note that the Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment.
For further information, please either ring the school office 01708-443991 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education Keeping Children Safe in Education (2021) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council.