Crowlands Primary School
Tel: 01708 743402
Executive Headteacher: Mrs H.McClenaghan
Headteacher: Mrs S Clark
Hours: 8.30am - 4.30pm, 3 days a week x 39 weeks per year
Grade: Grade 4 point 10 - 15 depending on experience
Pro Rota Salary: £12,344 p.a - £13,585 (FTE £24.684 p.a. - £26,985 p.a.)
Start Date: September 2022
The Growing Together Federation are seeking to appoint an inspirational, hardworking, and enthusiastic Sports Coach to join Crowlands Primary School.
Crowlands Primary is a large, friendly, caring school with high standards and expectations. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced sports coach to take PE lessons across all Key Stage one and Key Stage 2 classes and to run our after school clubs. Experience is essential for this post. First aid is desirable but training can be arranged.
- Plan and deliver effective sports provision across the school?
- Coach a range of sports and have the necessary qualifications to do so?
- Lead after school clubs and school teams in a range of sports?
- Identify talented pupils and provide opportunities for them to succeed further?
- Liaise with other providers to organise matches, competitions and festivals?
- Lead high quality CPD to develop PE teaching throughout the school?
- Model good practise by team teaching throughout the school?
- Motivate, encourage and inspire pupils to gain a love of sport?
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2022
Interviews will be held on: 6th July 2022
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education Keeping Children Safe in Education (2021) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council.
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.