Rise Park Academy Trust
Rise Park Infant School
Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 761935
Executive Headteacher: Mrs C. Fox N.P.Q.H.
Hours: 0.6FTE (Wednesday - Friday)
Salary: Band 3 UPS 1 - UPS 3 plus TLR2B (dependent on experience)
Required for April 2020
The Rise Park Schools are part of a successful multi-academy trust, where both academies were judged to be ‘Good’ by Ofsted in May 2017. Children at the school are well behaved, positive and keen to learn. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming and inclusive environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Inclusion Manager who will work across the Trust, with a focus upon EYFS/KS1 provision.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent practitioner who can engage and enthuse all pupils
- Be passionate about supporting all groups of children in order to enhance the quality of their learning and raise pupil achievement
- Be a role model for aspirational and motivational practice across the Trust
- Be flexible and work collaboratively as part of the senior leadership team, liaising closely with the current KS2 Inclusion Manager
- Be competent with the analysis of pupils’ performance data and the analysis/reporting of individual/group outcomes
- Be experienced in working with a range of external agencies and local authorities
- Have previously undertaken training in Safeguarding, being able to contribute to the Trust Safeguarding team
We can offer:
- A well-resourced learning environment, including a recently established maintained nursery provision
- Well established MAT policies, practices and procedures
- A supportive and welcoming senior leadership and wider staff team
- Happy, motivated and well behaved pupils
- A commitment to continuing professional development within the role
- A supportive and engaged wider school community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by telephoning Mrs Carolyn Fox, Executive Headteacher on 01708 761935.
Please apply online.
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful.
Closing date: Friday 31st January 2020
Interviews: w/c Monday 3rd February 2020
The position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Rise Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding/promoting the welfare of children and young people and is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council