EYFS/KS1 Class Teacher
Location: Scotts Primary school
Hours: Full time
Salary Main Scale
Closing date: Friday 7th February 2020
Interview date: 11th February 2020
Scotts Primary School
Hornchurch RM12 6TH
Head Teacher: Mr R Kinnear
Tel: 01708 457019
We are seeking to appoint a committed, inspirational and hard-working teacher to join our school. This post is open to all teachers who may be at different stages in their career including NQTs and the salary and responsibilities will reflect this. This is a full time post with an April 2020 start date.
We pride ourselves on being a school with a friendly, warm atmosphere where children are well-behaved and motivated learners. The school itself is attractive and bright with high quality displays that celebrate children’s achievements.
Teachers are encouraged to learn from each other in order to become outstanding teachers. Leadership opportunities, for teachers at all stages of their career, are also provided through coaching and high quality CPD.
We really are a strong community of professionals who care deeply about our pupils both in terms of their academic achievements and their personal well-being. We like to think of our school as a doing school rather than a trying school. We don’t always get things right but we believe in taking risks and being brave – we ask this not only of our children but of the teachers that work here too.
We are looking for a classroom practitioner who:
* Can demonstrate excellent classroom teaching and learning with high expectations of pupil attainment;
* Is committed to providing the best educational opportunities for every child;
* Has AFL embedded within their teaching;
* Is able to engage, motivate and challenge pupils;
* Is well-organised;
* Has good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team;
* Can demonstrate a willingness to participate fully in all aspects of school life;
* Is passionate about teaching, enjoys their work, has a good sense of humour and is open and flexible to new ideas.
We can offer you: