HACTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
Essex RM12 6AU
Tel: 01708- 443991
Headteacher; Mrs Emily Leslie
Vacancy: Teacher (Nursery Lead)
Salary - Main Scale 1-6
Required for September 2020 or earlier if possible
We are looking to appoint a passionate and high quality Nursery teacher to join our dedicated, supportive and outstanding team in September 2020.
Hacton Primary School is an outstanding school in all areas (OFSTED Dec. 2015). We have a £10.5 million state of the art building and are part of the borough’s expansion programme, gradually increasing in size from two to three form entry. The school has the only Provision for Primary Hearing Impaired pupils within Havering.
The successful candidate should:
- Have had Early Years experience and have a sound knowledge of the Early Years curriculum
- Enjoy working with children and be passionate about teaching and learning.
- Be able to engage, enthuse, motivate, support and challenge children to be the very best they can be (‘Personal Excellence’).
- Create engaging and fun learning environments which stimulate curiosity, creativity and independence.
- Be an excellent team player, working very closely and leading several very experienced and high quality Nursery Nurses both mainstream and P-HIC.
Hacton Primary School will offer you:
- A very warm, caring school with happy, well behaved and motivated children who want to learn.
- A supportive working environment.
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development through Empower Teaching School.
- An opportunity to be part of a dedicated, supportive and outstanding team who are committed to high standards and pupil development.
- Flexible working opportunities
- Non-contributory access to an Employee Assistance Programme to include 24 hour telephone access to a doctor, counselling service and a legal helpline.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 27th March 2020.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 2nd April 2020.
Visits to the school are most welcome. Please either ring the school office (01708 – 443991) or email (email@example.com) to make an appointment.
Hacton Primary School is committed to safer recruitment so all applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.
Hacton Primary School is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council