St Mary’s Catholic Primary School
Tel: 01708 448430
Diocese of Brentwood
“With Jesus and through the prayers of Mary, we enjoy learning and celebrate our lives together”
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Group 3. Leadership Scale L18-L24
REQUIRED FROM SEPTEMBER 2020
We can offer you:
- A Strong Catholic ethos
- Pupils who enjoy and love their school
- Dedicated teaching and support staff
- An opportunity to help shape the future of teaching and learning
- Supportive staff, governing body, parents and parish
We are seeking a candidate who will:
- Be a dynamic leader with a clear vision on how to take St Mary’s to an “Outstanding” Ofsted rating
- Demonstrate excellent classroom teaching and learning, and have high expectations of pupil progress and behaviour
- Inspire, support and lead in partnership with our children, staff, parents, governors and parish
- Be a strategic thinker who can build of the current success
Please note that this is a re-advertisement and that previous applicants need not re-apply.
Closing Date: 20th April 2020 at 12pm
Shortlisting: 21st April 2020
Interview Date: 27th April 2020
You are warmly invited to visit our school. Please contact Mrs Mary McLeavy at the school to arrange a visit.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council