DIOCESE OF BRENTWOOD
ST PATRICK’S CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Tel: 01708 745655
Main Scale Teacher Required
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Main Pay Scale (Exact Salary depending on experience)
Start Date: Required for 1st September 2020
The Governors of St. Patrick’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our successful school.
Applications are warmly invited from both Main Scale and NQTs to join our supportive and enthusiastic team and be willing to work in any year group required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and hard working
- Have high expectations and aspirations for our children
- Have a creative and dynamic approach to classroom teaching
- Be caring and energetic, with a forward thinking outlook, and be able to work as part of a team.
- Be committed to maximising each child’s all round development
St Patrick’s can offer you:
- A caring, warm and friendly school with happy and very motivated children
- Personalised support and excellent professional development
- An opportunity to be part of a strong and dedicated staff team who are committed to high standards
Visits are warmly encouraged by prior arrangement. Please make contact with the office via email on - email@example.com
Please apply online.
Closing Date: 27th May 2020
Interviews: Virtual Interview 29th May 2020
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council