CROWLANDS PRIMARY SCHOOL
Executive Headteacher: Mrs H.McClenaghan
Interim Headteacher: Mrs S Clark
Sports coach required
Required: September 2020
Hours: 08.30am – 4.30pm 3 days a week.
Scale: Unqualified teacher 1
Crowlands Primary is a large, friendly, caring school with high standards and expectations. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced sports coach to take PE lessons across all Key Stage one and Key Stage 2 classes. Experience is essential for this post. First aid is desirable but training can be arranged.
- Plan and deliver effective sports provision across the school?
- Coach a range of sports and have the necessary qualifications to do so?
- Lead after school clubs and school teams in a range of sports?
- Identify talented pupils and provide opportunities for them to succeed further?
- Liaise with other providers to organise matches, competitions and festivals?
- Lead high quality CPD to develop PE teaching throughout the school?
- Model good practise by team teaching throughout the school?
- Motivate, encourage and inspire pupils to gain a love of sport?
We invite applications from enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our successful and supportive team at Crowlands Primary School.
Closing date 6th July 2020
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Everybody who works for the school is expected to share and promote this commitment and to have, or acquire, the relevant abilities, skills and knowledge to carry it out.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council