Scotts Primary School
Tel: 01708 457019
Head Teacher: Mr R Kinnear
Learning Support Assistant
Hours: 6 hours per week/38 weeks per year
Grade and point/s: Grade 1/2 points 3-5
F/T Annual Salary: £20,835 - £21,591
Pro Rata Annual Salary: £2,904- £3,009
The post holder will be required to:
- Supervising children in designated areas of the school during the lunch break and to ensure their safety, welfare and general conduct through appropriate application of the school's procedures.
- Establishing a safe and appropriate behaviour by effective intervention or referral to senior staff.
- Supervising the movement of children to and from dining areas, including any personal hygiene requirements.
- Maintaining good order in dining areas.
- Assisting in the clearance of any spillages and wiping down, clearing or resetting of tables, as appropriate.
- To assist in the setting up and removal of furniture where necessary.
- To take any immediate action to attend to sickness or accidents by carrying out minor first aid and summoning relevant assistance.
- To report any unauthorised visitors on school premises.
For more details about our school please visit our website on www.scotts.havering.sch.uk
Please apply online.
Closing Date: Friday 18th September 2020
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.