Rainham Village Primary School and Nursery
Upminster Road South, Rainham, Essex RM13 9AA
Tel: 01708 552482
Experienced KS2 Class Teachers
Salary: Main Pay Scale 1-6
Number on Roll: 450 plus Nursery
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Governors are seeking to appoint two Experienced KS2 Teacher from September 2018.
- One position for Yr.6/5 vertical grouped class required as soon as possible
- One position for Yr.4 class required January 2019
Year Group and subject responsibility to be negotiated.
These positions are NOT suitable for NQT’s in this instance.
We would welcome applications from staff who:
- Are highly motivated dynamic practitioners
- Have a good working knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Are passionate about learning for each and every child and committed to high standards
- Provide an inspiring learning environment
- Would further enhance and contribute to our school team.
- Enthusiastic, hard working children who enjoy learning
- A strong partnership between governors, staff, parents, pupils and the local community
- Continuous professional learning, development and improvement
- Ofsted December 2017 – rated Good.
Visits to the school are recommended. Please call 01708 552482 to make an appointment.
Please apply online.
Closing date: Monday 8th October 2018 (noon)
Rainham Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that work with us. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school.
This post is exempt from the provision of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake an enhanced disclosure.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council