Scotts Primary School
Outstanding EYFS Teacher Required
Hours: Full time, 32.5 hours per week
Salary: MPS/UPS dependent on experience
Start Date: September 2019
Scotts Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed, and inspirational EYFS teacher to join our friendly school. This post is open to all teachers who may be at different stages of their career, including NQTs, and the salary and responsibilities offered will reflect this.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in the EYFS setting.
- Knowledge of statutory regulations and guidance relating to the EYFS curriculum.
- Understanding about the transition of pupils from nursery into EYFS and onto Year 1.
- Experience of assessment in EYFS
- Excellent classroom teaching and learning with high expectations of all pupils.
- Commitment to inclusive practice and equality of opportunity.
- A willingness to be involved in all aspects of school life.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to work as part of a team.
- An open and flexible approach to new ideas.
We pride ourselves on being a school with a friendly, warm atmosphere where children are well behaved and motivated learners. You will work alongside a supportive and dedicated team and be provided with excellent opportunities for CPD.
If you think you would fit into a team of professionals that are passionate about teaching, who enjoy their work and have a good sense of humour then please contact the school to arrange an informal visit.
Visits to the school can be arranged via the school office on 01708 457019.
Please apply online.
Closing date: 25th March 2019
Interview date: 5th April 2019
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council