Empower Learning Academy Trust
HALL MEAD SCHOOL
Marlborough Gardens, Upminster, Essex RM14 1SF
Tel: 01708 225684 x 258
Head Teacher: Simon London
Traditional Values...Future Thinking.
2013 OFSTED ‘Outstanding’ in all categories
National Teaching School and National Support School.
“Students’ positive relationships with one another and staff promote consistently excellent learning.”
School Keeper Required
Hours: 36 hours per week (2pm- 10pm Monday - Friday). 52 weeks per year
Grade: APTC 4, Points 18-21
Salary: £20,667- £22,425 p.a.
Start Date: Immediate start
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed school keeper. The successful applicant will be flexible and reliable. Previous knowledge of working in a similar role and/or environment essential.
Empower Learning Academy Trust Inspiring Learners, Changing Lives
- Empower Learning Academy Trust was formed in September 2016 and currently consists of four academies in the London Borough of Havering: Hall Mead School; The Brittons Academy; Bower Park Academy and Hacton Primary School.
- Our purpose is to inspire our family of schools to provide opportunities for our pupils, staff and leaders to be the best they can be, by creating a passion for lifelong learning, enabling our pupils to become confident and impactful world citizens.
- Our vision is to build a family of local primary and secondary schools with a shared ethos of continual improvement, where powerful teaching, challenge, support and accountability lie at the heart of creating environments that focus relentlessly on the needs of the learning community and deliver outstanding outcomes for all pupils.
- General Terms and Conditions Remuneration
Hours of Work
- The core hours will be 36 per week, start 2pm and finish 10pm, Monday to Friday. It may also be necessary to attend security calls, and cover extra shifts at weekends and evenings.
- Annual Holiday entitlement will be in line with Local Government guidelines and subject to grade and continuous service, plus statutory bank holidays. All annual leave will be taken with the prior agreement of the Finance Director.
Deadline for applications:
Please forward your completed application to email@example.com by 4pm on 29th March 2019. Interviews will take place shortly after.
For further information, please contact Mrs Sue Holgate, H.R Manager on 01708 730244
Informal visits are very welcome by appointment.
We are committed to the safety of our pupils through our recruitment and school practices; all jobs are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council