Rainham Village Primary School & Nursery
Upminster Road South
Essex RM13 9AA
Tel: 01708 552482
Headteacher: Mrs S.E. Carter
Class Teacher/Phase Leader (KS1, Lower/Upper KS2 negotiable)
Hours: 32.5hpw (full time)
Grade: MPS/UPS TLR 2b £4441
Start: September 2019
Governors are seeking to appoint, for September 2019, a highly motivated and committed teacher to play a major role in the leadership and management of this successful primary school with nursery.
- Enthusiastic, hard working children who enjoy learning.
- A strong partnership between governors, staff, parents, pupils and the local community.
- Continuous professional learning, development and improvement.
- A school where we have “… a positive and welcoming ethos (that) ensures that pupils are … safe, happy and well cared for” “Staff morale is high” (Ofsted Nov 2017)
- We would welcome applications from staff who:
- Are highly motivated dynamic practitioners willing to lead by example.
- Are passionate about learning for each and every child and committed to high standards.
- Provide an inspiring learning environment.
- Would further enhance and contribute to our leadership team.
Visits to the school are recommended, please call 01708 552482 to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Friday 5th April 2019 (noon)
Interviews will be held on Friday 12th April 2019.
Rainham Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that work with us. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school.
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (September 2018) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council